Table Of Interest
- 1 SISSA Mathematical Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In Italy 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ SISSA Mathematical Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In Italy, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the SISSA Mathematical Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In Italy, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [postdoctoral fellowship in mathematics 2020, sissa postdoc, postdoctoral fellowship in mathematics 2020, sissa mathematical fellowships, sissa mathematical physics, current postdoc fellowship in mathematics, post doc fellowship in mathematics in usa, SISSA Mathematical Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In Italy 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ SISSA Mathematical Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In Italy 2020
SISSA Mathematical Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In Italy, 2020
The new SISSA Mathematical Fellowships is now available on offer for all new international students to study in Italy.
SISSA Mathematical Fellowships aim to support a prestigious postdoc research programme co-funded by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) to recruit and support the most talented young researchers with a promising CV who demonstrate to be autonomous in research.
SISSA, the International School for Advanced Studies, was founded in 1978 and is a scientific center of excellence within the national and international academic scene.
Located in Italy, in the city of Trieste, it features 71 professors, about 115 post-docs, 281 PhD students and 102 technical administrative staff.
Situated on the scenic Karst upland, the School is surrounded by a 25 acre park, and offers a stunning view of the Gulf of Trieste.
The three main research areas of SISSA are Physics, Neuroscience and Mathematics.
- Applications Deadline: January 8, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programs.
- Study Subject: The SISSA Mathematical Fellowships are 3-year post-doctoral positions for promising early stage researchers in Mathematics.
- Scholarship Award: The annual gross amount of the research fellowship is € 36.636,00. The post-doc will also be granted research funds to be used autonomously for research activities (€ 9.000,00 total for the three-year period).
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Two fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Eligible candidates must be in possession of a scientific-professional CV which enables them to carry out research activity and meet the further requirements specified in the announcement.
Personnel with permanent positions in Italian universities, public research and experimentation institutions, ENEA, ASI or institutions which award scientific degrees equivalent to PhD, in accordance with art. 74, par. 4 of DPR 382 dated 11.07.80, are excluded from applying.
In accordance with art. 18 of law 240/10 candidates having a family relationship or other degree of kinship up to the 4th degree with the following persons are also excluded from applying:
– SISSA Professors belonging to the Area that requested the position;
– Director of SISSA;
– Secretary General of SISSA;
– Member of the Board of Directors of SISSA (please see Annex A).
The research fellowship is awarded through a private law contract which does not give any right to be employed by universities.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All fields in the online application form must be filled out. Under penalty of exclusion, the application must contain:
- a research project structured as follows:
- 10 line abstract specifying the scientific sector of interest concerning Mathematics Area: Mathematical analysis, Numerical analysis, Mathematical physics, Geometry or other;
- 2 page-elaborated project text (bibliography excluded)
- bibliography 2) the complete list of publications. This list must be prepared in accordance with international formats and must specify all the authors.
3) the curriculum vitae with the complete list of the scientific and professional activities;
4) valid ID of the candidate to be uploaded in electronic format.
5) 2 reference letters that have to be sent by the referees, through the online application procedure only, and not later than the term of submission of the application.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” SISSA Mathematical Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In Italy, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020