Table Of Interest
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Fully Funded QMUL Turing Institute PhD Studentships For International Students In UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [funded phd in uk for international students, queen mary phd, queen mary research students, qmul phd funding, phd scholarship qmul, uk phd studentships, queen mary phd vacancies, qmul phd application, Fully Funded QMUL Turing Institute PhD Studentships For International Students In UK 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Fully Funded QMUL Turing Institute PhD Studentships For International Students In UK.
Fully Funded QMUL Turing Institute PhD Studentships For International Students In UK
The Alan Turing Institute and Queen Mary University of London are awarding PhD Studentships linked to Data Science or Artificial Intelligence.
This is a fully funded studentship available for applicants of all nationalities.
Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research universities, committed to improving social justice and achieving the previously unthinkable.
A Russell Group university based in east London, we teach across the full disciplinary spectrum. With staff and students from over 160 nationalities, we are one of the most diverse higher education institutions in the world.
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: January
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programs.
- Study Subject: PhDs linked to Data Science or Artificial Intelligence.
- Scholarship Award: A tax-free stipend of £20,500 per annum, a travel allowance and conference fund, and tuition fees for a period of 3.5 years.
- Nationality: Studentships are available for students of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Three studentships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Studentships are available for students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The Turing PhD programme offers all the benefits of completing a PhD at a world-class university, as well as a unique opportunity to study in a collaborative research space.
Studying at The Alan Turing Institute offers students a unique opportunity to undertake a data science focused PhD in a multidisciplinary environment where more than 400 researchers from different disciplines work side-by-side.
Studentships at the Turing support graduates to enrich their research through interdisciplinary engagement with the wider data science and artificial intelligence communities and the world at large.
To support students the Turing offers a generous tax-free stipend of £20,500 per annum, a travel allowance and conference fund, and tuition fees for a period of 3.5 years.
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
How to Apply: Students should apply through Queen Mary. All applications should be made directly to the candidate’s chosen department and programme. In their application, and when choosing a supervisor, they should make it clear that they would like to be considered for the Turing doctoral studentship. PhD application pages can be selected from the drop-down menu here https://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/research/applying-for-a-phd/
Queen Mary will complete an initial assessment of your application and will refer selected candidates to the Institute in early February If successful, you will then be invited to attend a further interview at The Alan Turing Institute. The deadline for submission is midday Monday 14 January
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Fully Funded QMUL Turing Institute PhD2020 Studentships For International Students In UK “.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships