Table Of Interest
- 1 Postdoctoral Scholarship: Mammalian Meiosis At University Of Gothenburg In Sweden 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Postdoctoral Scholarship: Mammalian Meiosis At University Of Gothenburg In Sweden, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Postdoctoral Scholarship: Mammalian Meiosis At University Of Gothenburg In Sweden, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of gothenburg scholarship 2020, university of gothenburg masters programmes, gothenburg university phd, university of gothenburg hospitality scholarship, postdoctoral fellowship in sweden 2020, university of gothenburg phd vacancies, gu scholarships, adlerbertska scholarship, Postdoctoral Scholarship: Mammalian Meiosis At University Of Gothenburg In Sweden 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Postdoctoral Scholarship: Mammalian Meiosis At University Of Gothenburg In Sweden, 2020 ″.
Postdoctoral Scholarship: Mammalian Meiosis At University Of Gothenburg In Sweden 2020
The Department of Chemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Gothenburg is awarding Postdoctoral scholarship: Mammalian meiosis starting in March 1, 2020. Scholarships are available for international students.
The department is located in the Chemistry House in Chalmers (Campus Johanneberg) and in Lundberg Laboratory at Medicinareberget.
At the department, high-quality research and education is conducted in a wide area that extends all the way from atomic and molecular scales through cells to whole organisms.
Many of the phenomena we study illustrate the chemical and biological interaction between molecules in our natural environment and in living systems.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The postdoctoral fellow will study the chromosome dynamics in mammalian meiosis using the combination of cell biological and biochemical approaches using mouse as a model system. Analysis will include CRISPR/Cas9, Cre-loxP, Immunohistochemistry, Immunoprecipitation, RNAseq and biochemistry.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers a period of 12 months with possibility of prolongation up to a maximum of 24 months in total.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
* To be eligible for a post-doc scholarship at the recipient must hold a PhD degree within a relevant field. The applicant must not have been employed at University of Gothenburg in the past two years.
* Please specify experiences, knowledge or interests necessary for taking part as a postdoc in this project. Remember that a scholarship is not an employment and the qualifications necessary might differ from what you could ask for from an employee.
English Language Requirements: English proficiency. This requirement is filled through English B/6 level or equivalent. To find out what is deemed as equivalent, please read here.
How to Apply: Written application, including reference number, is to be sent via e-mail to the supervisor and must include the following:
* Personal letter stating the reasons why the study suits the applicant (maximum one page)
* List of publications
* References (2)
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Postdoctoral Scholarship: Mammalian Meiosis At University Of Gothenburg In Sweden, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020