PhD Research Fellow In Digital Information of Healthcare Service At University Of Agder, Norway 2023
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “PhD Research Fellow In Digital Information of Healthcare Service At University Of Agder, Norway 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Research Fellow In Digital Information of Healthcare Service At University Of Agder, Norway will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of agder phd, agder university college norway, phd vacancies in norway, university of agder address, university of agder postal code, lund university phd vacancies, postdoc in norway, arendal university, PhD Research Fellow In Digital Information of Healthcare Service At University Of Agder Norway 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “PhD Research Fellow In Digital Information of Healthcare Service At University Of Agder, Norway .
PhD Research Fellow In Digital Information of Healthcare Service At University Of Agder, Norway
The University of Agder, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Information Systems, invites applications for one full-time PhD Research Fellow in digital transformation for a period of three years.
The position is related to the newly initiated research Centre for Digital Transformation (CeDiT). CeDiT conducts advanced social science research on how digitalization transforms societies and institutions.
Being an inter-disciplinary research centre, CeDiT aims for research excellence within the social sciences.
The Agder University is an open and inclusive university marked by a culture of cooperation.
The aim of the university is to further develop education and research at a high international level.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
• Application Deadline: November
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD Research Fellow degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the Department of Healthcare Service.
• Scholarship Award: The position is remunerated within the State salary scale, salary plan 17.515, code 1017, NOK 449.400 gross per year. A 2% compulsory pension contribution will be deducted and paid to the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund according to current statutory provisions.
• Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for Norway citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in Norway.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Norway citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: To be regarded as eligible for the position applicants:
• The applicants must qualify for admission to the faculty PhD Program in the Faculty of Social Sciences, with a specialization within Information Systems, and must hold a master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant area of study, with an average grade of B or better.
• Applicants must submit a project proposal whose scope lies within the abovementioned areas of priority. The project proposal should comprise a maximum of ten pages in length, including the reference list. The proposal must contain a preliminary presentation of the problem area, theoretical foundation and methodological approach and planned progression for the doctoral project. The quality of the project proposal will receive a high level of consideration during the application assessment process.
• English language requirement: For English speaking applicants, a high level of oral and written proficiency in English is required. Applicants from some countries must document their English proficiency through one of the following tests with the stated results:
• TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language with a minimum score of 550 on the Paper-based Test (PBT), or 80 on the Internet-based Test (iBT);
• IELTS – International English Language Testing System, with a result of at least 6.0.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit their application and CV online. The following additional documentation must be uploaded as an attachment with the online application:
• Copies of diplomas, transcripts and letters of reference*
• Copies of scientific publications and list of scientific publications
• Master’s thesis
• Project description (maximum ten pages)
*Original documents of the certificates/diplomas and transcripts of records or authenticated copies of the original documents with a stamp, date, and readable signature from a public office (e.g. university, college, or police) must be presented before the appointment.
Please note that the application must be submitted online. The applicants are fully responsible for submitting complete documentation before the closing date. All documentation must be available in a Scandinavian language or English. Without complete documentation we cannot, unfortunately, include you in the assessment process.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “PhD Research Fellow In Digital Information of Healthcare Service At University Of Agder, Norway “.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants
Leave a Reply