Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019/2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “ Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019/2020“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019/2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [vidyasiri scholarship status, vidyasiri scholarship 2019-20, vidyasiri scholarship 2019 last date, vidyasiri scholarship 2019 application form, vidyasiri scholarship 2019-20 last date, vidyasiri scholarship online application 2019-20, vidyasiri scholarship selection list 2019-20 pdf, epasskarnataka2019-20, Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019/2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019/2020”
Applications are currently Ongoing for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020.
Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship is the real existing gift to all the students who pursue their higher studies within the state.
From the last few years, the students who fall under this category were getting this Karnataka ePass Scholarship that was functioning under Social Welfare Department of Karnataka.
For the current academic year 2019–2020, candidates are requested to apply for fresh and renewal Vidyasiri Scholarship at the official website.
As we all know that the only way to send the application form to the concerned social welfare department is to fill the Kar ePass scholarship application online via karepass.cgg.gov.in by furnishing the exact particulars of the candidate applying.
The following are the things you can do at the official website of ePass Karnataka.
- You can submit the fresh Vidyasiri scholarship and can renew the existing by giving the updated information like income etc.
- You can know the application status of Vidyasiri ePass scholarship.
- There is a provision to check ePass Karnataka application status 2018-19.
- And finally, you can browse the recent notifications regarding the scholarships.
If you ask me ‘Who can apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship,’ all I can say is to check the eligibility through the notification. There are the times where the merit is also taken into consideration in approving the final application.
In case if you are eligible, then proceed further to submit the Kar ePass online application form. Here are the steps you should follow.
Step 2: Here you will see a tab named ‘Apply Online.’ Place the mouse cursor on it to unveil the ongoing submissions.
Step 3: Select the appropriate one from the list, and here I’m selecting ‘Fresh for Hostel.’
Step 4: You can read all the necessary information including the documents you should submit while filling the online form. When you’re ready, accept the instructions and choose ‘Apply Online’
Step 5: Here you need to enter the SSLC details like pass type, registration or admit card number, year of pass, date of birth, etc.
Step 6: Once you provide the above details, you will be asked to fill the income details and need to upload the mandatory documents like caste and income certificates to get the final application number. This Karnataka Vidyasiri application number is used to know the status of the scholarship.
All applicants for this scholarship must fall under these categories to be eligible for this award. The categories include;
- Applicant’s parents earning must be less the 2 Lakh per annum for both SC/ST/ Candidate
- The earning of applicant’s parents should be less than 1 lakh per annum Backward caste and disabled whose guardian annual income not more than 1 lakh per annum are eligible
- Students must score 75% attendance to apply for the scholarship
- The student must be pursuing in post matric in Karnataka state recognized by government
- Student should have passed all previous exams without backlog
The sum awarded to every successful applicant for the Vidyasiri scholarship is Rs. 1500/-.
Close to 20,000 students are eligible to benefit from the post matric scholarship in 2019.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Duration
If you are a candidate interested in applying for the Vidyasiri scholarship, the last date for application is November 30, 2019.
- Food & Accommodation Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For St Students
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
- Class 1-10 Prematric Scholarship
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme Of Pre-Matric (IX & X) Scholarship
- Meal & Housing Assistance Scheme
We’re humans. Mistakes do happen. No need to feel panic if such things happen. Misplacing the Vidyasiri application number is like the same kind. But, you can regain the application number in just a few minutes at karepass.cgg.gov.in by giving the candidate information. Let me tell you how.
Through this process, you can get the scholarship details that includes application number and the hostel info.
Step 2: Provide all the details and hit the appropriate button.
Step 3: Note the Karnataka ePass Application number on a piece of paper or just print it out.
How can you track the applied application of Vidyasiri?
Here is the one to rescue you. On the official website itself, there is a provision to know the status of ePass Karnataka scholarship application.
However, to get the exact details, you need to input certain information like Application number, academic year and SSLC details. The interface looks exactly like below.
As of now, the candidates of the below category can apply for Vidyasiri scholarship through karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Students belong to professional, post-graduate, nursing, medical and engineering.
- Also, post-matric scholarship, fee exemption, meal and housing assistance scheme under Vidyasiri.
- Caste and Income certification issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- School or College issued Transfer Certification (TC)
- Aadhaar Card or EID number
- SSLC details like Hall Ticket number etc
- Scan copy of bank passbook (only first page details with account number)
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability or blindness.
- Photo copy of the student in JPG format
Here are some important dates that you should know before submitting the online form.
- Fresh Hostel registrations: Post-Matric Boys or Girls Hostels: August 26, 2019
- Fresh and Renewal registrations for PMS, FAAS, and FC: August 5, 2019
For any information, you can directly contact Karnataka ePass support team between 10.00 AM to 05.30 PM at 080-65970005.
And select the Complete Result Awaited, in the case if you are waiting the semester results to come out.
This is all you should know about the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship. As of now, there is no window available to edit the Kar ePass application form.
Also, it is must to hand over the filled form along with the supporting documents to the principle within the time mentioned.
Failing which the ePass Karnataka scholarship will be considered as invalid.
The excuse which connotes “I’m from a poor home” has been debunked by this scholarship. Don’t hesitate to take this offer.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2019/2020 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2020
- 4 Year Scholarships 2019/2020 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2020 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2020 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2019 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020