Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ IMPRS-IEM PhD Fellowship Program For International Students In Germany 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the IMPRS-IEM PhD Fellowship Program For International Students In Germany, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [imprs fellowship, phd student positions at imprs for molecular life sciences munich, imprs celldevosys in germany, max planck institute phd student, computational biology phd germany, imprs microbiology, imprs 2020, max planck institute of immunobiology and epigenetics summer internship 2020, IMPRS-IEM PhD Fellowship Program For International Students In Germany 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ IMPRS-IEM PhD Fellowship Program For International Students In Germany, 2020″.
IMPRS-IEM PhD Fellowship Program For International Students In Germany, 2020
The new IMPRS-IEM PhD Fellowship Program is now available on offer for all new international students. The research carried out at IMPRS-IEM focuses on diverse questions in the fields of Immunobiology, Epigenetics, Metabolism, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Proteomics, Bioinformatics, Functional Genomics.
Beginning in 2019, the International Max Planck Research School for Immunobiology, Epigenetics, and Metabolism (IMPRS-IEM) will focus on excellence in scientific training for junior researchers in the life sciences.
IMPRS-IEM is the successor program to IMPRS-MCB establishedhttps://o3schools.com/imprs-iem-phd-fellowship-program-for-international-students-in-germany/ in 2006. The new name and program structure reflect the strengthening of the scientific research done by our faculty as a joint initiative of scientists from the University of Freiburg, the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics, and the Institute for Systems Immunology in Würzburg.
If you are not a native English speaker, a TOEFL/IELTS or similar certificate is recommended, but not obligatory. Please note that this will not be necessary if your University education has been in English.
- Applications Deadline: February 05, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programs.
- Study Subject: The research carried out at IMPRS-IEM focuses on diverse questions in the fields of:
- Cell Biology
- Functional Genomics
- Scholarship Award: Applicants are not required to have an individual fellowship to apply. All students offered entry into the program will be provided with an employment contract to cover living expenses. There are no tuition fees to pay. However, we encourage students to apply for such individual fellowships before and during their PhD for the purposes of CV building.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
We welcome applications from excellent and highly motivated students of all nationalities with a passion for science. We expect:
- Outstanding academic record (GPA >80%, first or upper second class degree, top 10% of students in a given year)
- Practical lab experience of at least 4-6 months
- Excellent English language skills (TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent certificate recommended -not required- if you are not a native speaker or did not complete your University education in an English-speaking country)
Formal requirement: Applicants must hold an MSc/Diploma in Biology/ Biomedicine/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics or related subject (to be obtained before start of the program in September).
What is not required to apply for the IMPRS-MCB program?
English is the official language of the program, and knowledge of German is not required. If you have taken an English language proficiency test (TOEFL/CET/ect.), we encourage you to upload your certificates in the application platform. You will be offered the opportunity to attend a free German language course if you choose to.
IMPRS-IEM does not require standardized testing such as the GRE for admissions. You may upload those certificates with your application if you choose to do so.
How to Apply: You can apply to IMPRS-IEM using our online application tool which is open only during application times.
To start the application procedure please register here. Once you create your account, the application tool will send a confirmation email to the address you provided. Please follow the instructions given, fill in all the necessary information and upload required documents (pdf or jpeg format).
You can repeatedly log in and out and make changes to your application. Don’t forget to press submit once your application is ready! We strongly recommend you to submit as early as possible. Submitting early will give us more time to carefully check your application and contact you if we have any questions.
After submitting, you cannot make any changes to your application anymore, but you can log in to check if your references have arrived and if your application has been marked as complete.
Documents you will need
- Photo (optional)
- Essay of Research Experience and Motivation (max. 2 page)
- An essay detailing a leadership experience in your life (max. 1 page)
- Transcripts of your academic education (Diploma, MSc and BSc or equivalent)
- Certificates of your degrees (Diploma, MSc and BSc or equivalent)
- English language certificate (recommended if you are not a native speaker or did not complete your University education in an English-speaking country, not mandatory)
- Results of knowledge tests (GRE, GATE or equivalent if available – not mandatory)
- Contact details of three referees- Please inform your referees before you enter their email addresses in the application system.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” IMPRS-IEM PhD Fellowship Program For International Students In Germany, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020