Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Delta State Government Bursary Application Form 2020/2021, delta state bursary successful applicants 2020, delta state bursary list 2020, delta state bursary payment, bursary application requirements, how much is delta state bursary, delta state bursary 2020/2021, when will delta state bursary 2020 be paid, desopadec bursary, delta state bursary successful applicants 2020, then you are not alone.
This is to inform the public most especially about the 2020/2021 Delta State Bursary/Scholarship Registration.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2020/2021 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Aprl 1 – April 30, 2021.
The Delta state government has approved the payment of bursary to students under the Students’ Special Assistance Scheme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Beneficiaries of this payment are indigene students of the state in tertiary institutions across the country.
State Commissioner for Information, Mr Charles Aniagwu, disclosed this in a statement on Tuesday, December 15.
According to him, the payment will commence before the end of the week.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019/2020 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Online Bursary Registration of students for the State Government’s 2020/2021 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) commences from April 1 – April 30, 2021.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019 / 2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible;
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: [email protected]
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
Deadline is Aprl 1 – April 30, 2021.
Note:All enquiry should be channeled to help lines: 056290617 and 08143871532 and support email Address: [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Delta State Government Bursary Application Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading