Table Of Interest
- 1 CeMM Open Positions For Postdoctoral Fellows In Inflammation Biology In Austria 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ CeMM Open Positions For Postdoctoral Fellows In Inflammation Biology In Austria, 2020“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the CeMM Open Positions For Postdoctoral Fellows In Inflammation Biology In Austria, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [cemm jobs, ist austria faculty positions, postdoc salary austria, phd positions austria chemistry, cemm phd program, phd open position neuroscience, ist austria job, university of vienna phd vacancies, CeMM Open Positions For Postdoctoral Fellows In Inflammation Biology In Austria 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “CeMM Open Positions For Postdoctoral Fellows In Inflammation Biology In Austria, 2020”.
The Bergthaler laboratory at the CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, Austria is currently accepting applications for Open Positions for Postdoctoral Fellows in Inflammation Biology.
CeMM is a biomedical research institute of the Austrian Academy of Sciences and founding member of EU-LIFE. CeMM provides a collaborative and dynamic environment for its employees from more than 44 nationalities.
CeMM aims to promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, competences, and potential and thus we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to Postdoctoral fellows.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Inflammation Biology. Several projects are available which will benefit from established in vivodisease models, preliminary data, strong bioinformatics support, access to world class core facilities (e.g. sequencing, metabolomics, proteomics, and drug screens) and an international and highly collaborative environment.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Various positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
+ PhD in a relevant field (e.g. Immunology, Virology, Molecular Biology, Genomics, Epigenetics, Tissue Biology, Computational Biology, Technology Development) or MD/DVM degree.
+ Successful publication track record with at least one first-author paper in a peer-reviewed journal.
+ Critical, creative, interdisciplinary and proactive mindset.
+ Team player with strong communication skills.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have strong communication skills.
How to Apply: Please submit your application and include a cover letter, CV, academic transcripts, and contact details of three referees. Deadline for application is 31 January 2019. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Starting dates are flexible.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “CeMM Open Positions For Postdoctoral Fellows In Inflammation Biology In Austria, 2020“.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020