Table Of Interest
- 1 Barjeel Global Fellowship for the Middle East and/or North African Students in USA, 2020
- 1.1 Barjeel Global Fellowship for the Middle East and/or North African Students in USA, 2020
- 1.2 Scholarship Details
- 1.3 Eligibility
- 1.4 How to Apply
- 1.5 Program Benefits:
- 1.6 Scholarship Application Link.
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Barjeel Global Fellowship for the Middle East and/or North African Students in USA, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Barjeel Global Fellowship for the Middle East and/or North African Students in USA, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [united states scholarship to africa, afterschoolafrica international scholarship, scholarships in usa for african students, how to get scholarship in usa, ongoing scholarships for international students, netherlands scholarships for african students, masters scholarship for nigerian students, scholarships in canada for african students, Barjeel Global Fellowship for the Middle East and/or North African Students in USA, 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Barjeel Global Fellowship for the Middle East and/or North African Students in USA, 2020 ″
Barjeel Global Fellowship for the Middle East and/or North African Students in USA, 2020
The Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago in collaboration with the Barjeel Art Foundation is offering Barjeel Global Fellowship. The fellowship is open to the students who have possessed a Master of Arts degree or be in their final year of graduate work.
This exciting opportunity serves as an opportunity for budding international curators to learn and work in a pioneering, globally-focused American institution and invites a young, new perspective from the Middle East and/or North Africa regions to the MCA.
The Museum of Contemporary Art is an innovative and compelling center of contemporary art where the public can experience the work and ideas of live artists and can understand the historical, social and cultural context of the art of our time.
- Deadline: March 15, 2020
- Course Level: Master of Arts degree or graduate work
- Award: $45,000
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: The Middle East and/or North Africa
- Scholarship take in: Chicago, USA
- Eligible countries: Applicants from the Middle East and/or North Africa are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The fellowship will be awarded in art history, museum studies, and related fields whose work demonstrates a strong emphasis on art historical research and methodology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates who originate from the Middle East and/or North Africa with backgrounds in art history, museum studies, and related fields whose work demonstrates a strong emphasis on art historical research and methodology.
- The applicants must possess a Master of Arts degree or be in their final year of graduate work
- They must also possess two years of museum experience and/or research position at the college or university level
- Demonstrated commitment to the field of contemporary art through writing, curating or other activities is also required
- Evidence of self-directed curatorial work or critical writing is a plus, and candidates should exhibit strong communication skills and a readiness to express their intellect and point of view.
How to Apply
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://careers.hireology.com/careers/262490/application.
Note these materials, including writing samples and other supplementary materials, will not be returned to candidates:
- A cover letter that includes the name, current and permanent addresses, and telephone numbers of the applicant
- A full resume of education and employment history
- An essay describing the applicant’s interest in this fellowship and museum work
- Two writing samples—each individual writing sample should not exceed 2,000 words
- Application materials should be sent to [email protected]
- Not given
The fellowship will cover:
- This full-time, twelve-month fellowship starts on July 1, 2019, and carries a stipend of $45,000 (inclusive of $10,000 for housing support)
- J-1 visa costs, if applicable, will be covered by the MCA.
- The position is also eligible for a generous benefits package that includes
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- paid vacation and personal days
- free life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- retirement plans
- discounted parking
- pre-tax transportation programs
- free access to the MCA’s galleries; curator-led staff tours of MCA exhibitions
- discounts at the MCA Store and MCA restaurant Marisol
- discounts for MCA Stage and other programs and a variety of discounts at many cultural institutions in the Chicagoland
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Barjeel Global Fellowship for the Middle East and/or North African Students in USA, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020