Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for University of Abuja UNIABUJA Diploma Programme in Paramedics Technology Admission Form , then you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN PARAMEDICS TECHNOLOGY programme in the Centre for Paramedics and Emergency Health service University of Abuja for theAcademic Session.
The programme aims at producing manpower in Paramedics technology that can apply care concepts and operate efficiently under supervision in the pre-hospital care for Medical Emergency and Trauma
Applicants seeking Admission into the ND Paramedics Technology programme must fulfill the following entry requirements;
1. Possess 5(Five) Credit passes in WAEC, NECO, SSCE or GCE Olevel with the following subject combinations
English Language,Mathematics, Biology or Health Sciences chemistry and Physics at not more than two 2 sittings
2. Must not be less than 16years
3. Must be physically fit and able to life weight
4. Must be free from uncontrolled Diabetes, hypertension, Epilepsy and Tuberculosis
5. Must have current immunization for Hepatitis B Titanus and Meningitis
6. Must be free from drugs and other substance abuse
7. Must not have a criminal record
8. Should have a verifiable residential address
1. The ND Paramedics Technology programme is non- terminal and it is structured to last for four (4) semesters of classroom, Laboratory and clinical field work activities.
2. The programme consists of four (4) main components
(I) General studies Courses
(ii) Foundation courses
(iii) Professional courses
(iv) Students projects
3. A one (1) year Hospital/Clinical Attachment is compulsory before progression into the HND programme
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- On the portal Home page, Click on New Application? Click here to apply
- On the left hand menu under Apply Now, select Paramedics and Emergency Health
- Follow the online instructions to complete your application.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000) only on the Application Portal.
The application portal closes on APRIL 30th, 2022
A non-refundable fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only payable on the application portal
Application portal opens on Monday 6th September 2022 and close on Sunday 31st October 2021.
Mai. Yahya I Mohammed
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University of Abuja UNIABUJA Diploma Programme in Paramedics Technology Admission Form“
Thanks For Reading
RELATED UNIABUJA POSTS