UITH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2024/2025
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UITH School of Nursing Admission Form 2024/2025 Released”.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the University Of Ilorin post-Basic Nursing Admission Form process will begin.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UITH Post Basic Nursing Programme admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [post basic in nursing, post basic nephrology nursing, school of post basic nursing ilorin, post basic nursing schools in abuja, school of nursing form on sale, school of perioperative nursing luth, schools of perioperative nursing in nigeria, accident and emergency nursing schools in nigeria, UITH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2024/2025].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Important as Your Life
Before you proceed it is very important for you to Know the difference between Registered Nursing and Registered Midwifery, How long it takes to study Nursing in Nigeria and if NCE, OND and HND Certificates can be used to study Nursing in Nigeria. Simply refer to the videos below
UITH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
Applications are open from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin, Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes listed below:
- Accident and Emergency
DURATION OF THE COURSE:
12 Calendar Months, commencing from November
Limited accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis.
UITH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
A. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/ SSCE/NECO/ with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- These papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
B. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1 year post registration clinical/working experience in the relevant area of specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
How to Apply for UITH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates,Refrees,Remita reciept e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact [email protected] or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SPBN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SPBN application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the school in the drop down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note:On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill in every other field on the form as required.
- After submission, wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
For further enquiries, contact any of the followings
Oyeleye D. I. (Mrs.)
A & E Nursing Programme
Phone No: 08032351312
Adebiyi F.O. (Mrs.)
Paediatrics Nursing Programme
Phone No: 08066704961
Mr. Oyinloye E. Y.
Phone No: 08033701842
Segun-Agboola B. T.(Mrs.)
Nephrology Nursing Programme
Phone No: 07035671691
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UITH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form “.
Thanks For Reading