Table Of Interest
- 1 Summer Undergraduate Fellowships At Vienna Biocenter Summer School In Austria 2020/2021
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Summer Undergraduate Fellowships At Vienna Biocenter Summer School In Austria 2020/2021 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Summer Undergraduate Fellowships At Vienna Biocenter Summer School In Austria 2020/2021 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [vienna biocenter summer school undergraduate, vienna summer school 2020, vienna biocenter summer school 2020, vienna biocenter phd, vienna biocenter master, online application for vbc summer school, research institute of molecular pathology vienna biocenter vienna austria, imba summer school, Summer Undergraduate Fellowships At Vienna Biocenter Summer School In Austria 2020/2021], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Summer Undergraduate Fellowships At Vienna Biocenter Summer School In Austria, 2019/2020 ”.
Summer Undergraduate Fellowships At Vienna Biocenter Summer School In Austria, 2019/2020
The Vienna Biocenter Summer School is inviting applications for Summer Undergraduate Fellowships for talented students from around the world. The programme, starts on the last Friday in June and finishes on the last Friday of August each year.
The programme aims to attract talented students from around the world, creating a vibrant and diverse atmosphere.
The Vienna BioCenter is a leading life science location in Europe: a thriving campus that combines basic research institutes, universities and biotech companies.
Four research institutes collaborate in creating an exceptional training environment, where students and junior researchers have all the necessary resources to conduct meaningful projects: there is virtually no experiment that cannot be done at the VBC.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2021
- Course Level: This is a summer undergraduate fellowships programme.
- Study Subject: It is the perfect preparation for those students who are interested in graduate study in the life sciences arena. Each fellow will be allocated a faculty member, with whom they will work closely. A diverse range of research projects are available in: Molecular biology, neuroscience, immunology, bioinformatics, RNA biology, stem cells, and biochemistry. The research project will focus on a current topic in the allocated lab. Supported by a member of the laboratory the scholar will be expected to perform experiments, analyse data, generate ideas, and discuss their results. In addition to practical laboratory work the scholar will also take part in lab meetings.
- Scholarship Award: Scholars will be housed free of charge in student accommodation.
The complex features modern rooms that are internet enabled, fully furnished, and have a shared bathroom and kitchen.
- Free student accommodation
- Each student will be awarded a stipend of 1400 euros after tax for the nine-week programme
- Medical insurance is included in the contract for the nine weeks
- A free travel pass providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of travel costs to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for students from around the world.
- Number of Scholarships: The Vienna Biocenter Summer School provides a unique opportunity for approx. 28 undergraduate students to work side by side with leading researchers in a dynamic scientific environment.
- Scholarship can be taken in Vienna, Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for students from around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
We encourage applications from students (BA, Master, MSc) from all around the world who are undergraduates/master students, and have completed at least two years of university study
To apply you need to have the following:
- Completed at least 2 years of a University study (eg. 2/3 years of a Bachelor study or at least 1 year of a Master study – by 30 June)
- Some previous research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrolment in a University programme for the current academic year and the next year (if possible)
English Language Requirements: The program language is English throughout. Proficiency in English is therefore required. A formal proof of competence in English (IELTS, CPE or TOEFL) is recommended but not mandatory.
How to Apply: At the time of application letters of reference are not required. We may contact the supervisor(s) of shortlisted candidates.
All uploaded documents that are not in English or German should have a translation attached. The translation can be done by the applicant.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Summer Undergraduate Fellowships At Vienna Biocenter Summer School In Austria 2020/2021 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020