Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ SGSSS Economic & Social Research Council PhD Studentships In UK 2020/21 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the SGSSS Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC) PhD Studentships In UK 2020/21 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [esrc phd funding, economic social research council swindon, economic and social research council doctoral training centre, SGSSS Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC) PhD Studentships In UK 2020/21 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
SGSSS Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC) PhD Studentships In UK, 2019/20
The University of Strathclyde is part of the Scottish Graduate School of Social Sciences (SGSSS) is delighted to offer five PhD Studentships which covers home fees and stipend for UK and EU students.
The Scottish Graduate School of Social Science is the UK’s largest facilitator of funding, training and support for doctoral students in social science.
By combining the expertise of sixteen universities across Scotland, the school facilitates world-class PhD research.
The school is funded jointly by the Economic and Social Research Council and the Scottish Funding Council.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: January 11, 2021
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentships are awarded to study Politics, Economics, Education, Law, Business, Accounting and finance, Management, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Management science.
- Scholarship Award: Home fee, Stipend.
- Nationality: Research Council (RC) fees and stipend can only be awarded to UK and EU students and not to EEA or International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Five studentships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Research Council (RC) fees and stipend can only be awarded to UK and EU students and not to EEA or International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
A good honours degree at first or upper second class level, from a UK academic higher education institution.
- Research Council (RC) fees and stipend can only be awarded to UK and EU students and not to EEA or International students.
- EU students are only eligible for RC stipend if they have been resident in the UK for 3 years, including for study purposes, immediately prior to starting their PhD.
- If an EU student cannot fulfill this condition then they are eligible for a fees only studentship
- International students cannot be funded from RC funds unless they are ‘settled’ in the UK. ‘Settled’ means being ordinarily resident in the UK without any immigration restrictions on the length of stay in the UK. To be ‘settled’ a student must either have a Right to Abode or Indefinites Leave to Remain in the UK or have the right of permanent residence in the UK under EC Law. If the student’s passport describes them as a British citizen they have the Right of Abode.
- Students with full Refugee status is eligible or fees and stipend.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Applicant contacts a Pathway Lead
- Register on the SGSSS GradHub
- Applicant/supervisor develop a proposal
- Applicant/ supervisor submit proposal, supporting statement and CV to the Pathway Lead
- Applicant will upload stage one of the application onto GradHub by 12 noon, 11th January 2019
- Faculty decision of nominated candidates to go forward to next stage by Friday 25th January
- Successful applicants will submit final versions of their applications to SGSSS by 12 noon, 7th February
- When SGSSS announce awards the applicant will apply to University of Strathclyde via the Pegasus portal
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ SGSSS Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC) PhD Studentships In UK, 2020/21″.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020