Table Of Interest
- 1 Public Service Commission – PSC Master’s Scholarship in Singapore, 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “ Public Service Commission – PSC Master’s Scholarship in Singapore, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Public Service Commission – PSC Master’s Scholarship in Singapore, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [psc scholarship, psc scholarship medicine, masters scholarship singapore, psc scholarship 2020 recipients, psc scholarship essay, ministry of finance scholarship singapore, psc scholarship 2020 recipients, most prestigious scholarships singapore, Public Service Commission – PSC Master’s Scholarship in Singapore, 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Public Service Commission – PSC Master’s Scholarship in Singapore, 2020 ″
Applications are open for the Public Service Commission (psc) Master’s Scholarship funded by the Public Service Commission. This scholarship is open for undergraduates who are keen to pursue a master’s degree upon graduation.
The scholarship is tenable for up to 2 years of study at both overseas and local universities. The scholarship is not offered for MBA programmes, and the course of study should be in an area relevant to the work of the Civil Service, as approved by the PSC.
The Public Service Commission safeguards the integrity, impartiality, and meritocracy of the Singapore Public Service. The PSC has a critical role in the Public Service, selecting and developing scholarship holders, appointing senior management, and maintaining discipline.
- Applications Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for a master degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The applicants will receive:
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Development programmes in preparation for a career in the Civil Service
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Return airfare (if applicable)
- Sponsorship of PSC development programmes, approved student exchange programmes, summer programmes, and CCAs
- Nationality: Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Singapore.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Have good academic and Co-Curricular Activities records
- Be a current undergraduate at any year of study or a recent graduate with no more than 3 years of working experience in the private/non-government sector
- Be prepared to start their Master’s programme in the immediate Academic year following the offer of the scholarship.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.psc.gov.sg/apply-for-scholarships
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Public Service Commission – PSC Master’s Scholarship in Singapore, 2019 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020