PhD Studentships For International Students At Open University, UK, 2024
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “PhD Studentships For International Students At Open University, UK, 2024”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Studentships For International Students At Open University, UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [open university phd funding, open university research, open university phd studentships, studentships uk, phd in uk, PhD Studentships For International Students At Open University, UK 2024], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “PhD Studentships For International Students At Open University, UK” .
PhD Studentships For International Students At Open University, UK
The Open University is inviting applications for full-time funded PhD Studentships for the academic year beginning February
The Open University (OU) is public distance learning and Research University, and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: October
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: PhD project titles we are offering are listed below and you can find out more by clicking on the individual links:
Centre for Policing Research and Learning (CPRL)
- CPRL 01 The Experiences of LGBTQ and Professionals Working in Criminal Justice Organisations
Centre for Voluntary Sector Leadership (CVSL)
- CVSL 02 The contribution of leadership in small and medium charities navigating change and transition
Department of Accounting and Finance (DAF)
- DAF 03 A Comparison of Socially Responsible Investing and Sharia Complaint Funds
Department of People and Organisations (DPO)
- DPO 04 The experiences of transpeople in the UK labour market
- DPO 05 Grassroots spaces of recovery
- DPO 06 tbc
Department of Strategy and Marketing (DSM)
- DSM 07 Music and Consumer Response to Advertising
Department of Public Leadership and Social Enterprise (PuLSE)
- PuLSE 11 Exploring enterprise, learning and growth from craft workshops to makerspaces
- PuLSE 12 Promoting environmental sustainability in SMEs the role of intermediaries
- PuLSE 13 Economic Citizenship and Governance in Brexit times
- PuLSE 14 Understanding the relationship between identity and ethics in collaborative settings
The Open University Law School
- LAW 08 Critical Perspectives on Blockchain Law and Regulation
- LAW 09 Pedagogies and practices within UK legal education
- LAW 10 Shifting paradigms within lawyering
- Scholarship Award: The studentships cover tuition fees, a generous research training support grant and a stipend (circa £14,533 per annum) for 36 months.
- Nationality: This studentship is available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This studentship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants for the PhD programme should have minimum qualifications of an upper second class honours degree 2:1 (or an equivalent) and usually a specialist masters in a subject relevant to the intended study with a strong research element.
English Language Requirements: Applicants who speak English as a foreign language and/or are applying for a Tier 4 visa must have achieved SELTS (Secure English Language Test) from a UK Border Agency-approved provider at level B2 or above in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), in all four elements (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
How to Apply: Applications must include the following:
- A 1000 word proposal which indicates your knowledge of the literature, methods and likely approach to your project of interest
- A covering letter indicating your suitability for the project
- A completed application form
- Certificates with transcripts, if possible, confirming your professional qualifications relevant to your application
That’s the much we can take on the topic “PhD Studentships For International Students At Open University, UK“.
Thanks For Reading
See A Vast collection of all our scholarship opportunities by clicking Here.
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships All JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship ApplicationScholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief ScholarshipsScholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships