Table Of Interest
- 1 Funded PhD Positions For UK/EU Students At Queen’s University Belfast In UK 2020/21
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “ Funded PhD Positions For UK/EU Students At Queen’s University Belfast In UK 2020/21 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Funded PhD Positions For UK/EU Students At Queen’s University Belfast In UK, 2020/21 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [find a phd queen’s university belfast, phd scholarship for international students, phd positions in europe for international students 2020, scholarship positions phd, scholarship positions com uk, phd position in belgium 2020, funded phd queen’s university belfast, phd scholarships for african students 2020, Funded PhD Positions For UK/EU Students At Queen’s University Belfast In UK ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Funded PhD Positions For UK/EU Students At Queen’s University Belfast In UK, 2020/21
The Queen’s University Belfast is happy to announce Funded PhD Positions for 2020/21. The positions are available for UK/EU students.
Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The university was chartered in 1845, and opened in 1849 as “Queen’s College, Belfast”.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: January 7, 2021
- Course Level: Positions are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The below projects are fully funded positions.
- Dr Dimitrios Lamprou and Professor Ryan Donnelly – Novel Delivery Systems for Transdermal and Intradermal Drug Delivery
- Dr Katharina Edkins- Molecular interactions in solution for multi-component crystallisation
- Dr Wafa Al-Jamal and Professor Colin McCoy- Theranostics Targeting Cancer Stem Cells
- Professor Ryan Donnelly- Microneedle Delivery Systems: Addressing Global Challenges in Health
The below positions do not have guaranteed funding.
- Dr Vicky Kett and Professor Michael Tunney – Liposomol delivery of antibiotics for treatment of pulmonary infection
- Professor Michael Tunney and Dr Murali Shyamsundar (Centre for Experimental Science, SMDBS) – Influence of smoking and vaping on the lung microbiome in surgical patients
- Dr Deirdre Gilpin and Professor Michael Tunney – Investigating the impact of electronic cigarette vapour on respiratory microbiota and inflammation
- Dr Eneko Larrañeta- Stimuli-responsible implantable drug delivery systems based on nanocomposites produced by additive manufacturing
- Dr Fiona Furlong – Molecularly imprinted polymers for selective capture and sensing of cancer biomarkers
- Dr Garry Laverty and Professor Karl Malcolm- Peptide hydrogels as a long-acting multipurpose drug delivery platform for combined contraception and HIV prevention
- Dr Heather Barry and Professor Carmel Hughes- Optimising use of anticholinergic drugs by people with dementia in primary care
- Dr Irina Tikhonova and Dr Garry Laverty – Rational design of novel peptide hydrogels for drug delivery
- Dr James Burrows and Professor Brendan Gilmore – Identifying drug targets to combat Acinetobacter baumanniiinfections?
- Dr Jonathan Coulter- ENERGY – Enhanced Nanoparticles Engineered from Gold for multi-modal therapY
- Dr Louise Carson – Surface Treatment for Improved Performance of Implantable Medical Devices
- Dr Niamh Buckley and Professor Helen McCarthy- IGNITE: IGnifying Tumours: Nanotechnology for Immune Oncology TargEts
- Dr Raj Thakur- Implantable device for on-demand and controlled drug delivery to the eye
- Professor Brendan Gilmore – Controlling Bacterial Biofilms with Cold Plasma
- Professor Colin McCoy and Dr Nicola Irwin- Multi-mode responsive biomaterials resistant to infection
- Scholarship Award: Tuition Fees to be covered and a stipend for UK residents only (living expenses) currently £14777 per annum. Funding will be allocated to successful applicants rather, than a project. The successful applicant will receive tuition fees (UK/EU) paid and a stipend (for UK residents only).
- Nationality: Positions are available for UK/EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Positions are available for UK/EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants should have a 1st or 2.1 honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject. Relevant subjects include Pharmacy, Molecular Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering or a closely related discipline.
How to Apply: In order to find out more about individual projects, follow the link below via the project title in which you are interested. Applications must be made using the online application portal.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020