Table Of Interest
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Fellowship In Glycosciences At University Of Copenhagen In Denmark, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd in denmark salary, denmark scholarships for international students 2020, denmark scholarships for international students 2020, denmark scholarship 2020, denmark scholarship 2020, masters scholarships in denmark 2020, university of southern denmark phd vacancies, universities in denmark, PhD Fellowship In Glycosciences At University Of Copenhagen In Denmark 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Fellowship In Glycosciences At University Of Copenhagen In Denmark, 2020 ”.
One PhD fellowship in glycosciences is available at Copenhagen Center for Glycomics, Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
The Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (ICMM) offers an ambitious scientific environment, with many different nationalities represented. ICMM aims to produce research with high international impact focusing on the functional cell, it’s genetic components and molecular cellular mechanisms in a medical context.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
- Application Deadline: 2 January 2020
- Course Level: Positions are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: PhD fellowship in glycosciences is available at Copenhagen Center for Glycomics.
- Scholarship Award: Salary and conditions of employment will be in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).
- Nationality: International applicants
- Number of Scholarships: 1-2 postdoc positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this position.
Entrance Requirements: The successful candidate will have a masters’ degree (or equivalent) in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, computer science or related. Experimental laboratory experience and proficiency in both written and spoken English is required, and candidates with international publications and experience directly related to the research topics of the position outlined above will be given preference.
- The grade point average achieved
- Strong motivation and excellent scientific skills
- Experience with following techniques an advantage: Genetic Engineering, Cell Culture of Primary cells, Immunology, Flow Cytometry, Glycobiology and Cytokine Research.
- Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD program
- Previous publications related to the projects and/or methodologies to be used
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
How to Apply: The application must be submitted electronically via the job portal of the University of Copenhagen.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020