Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for NAUTH School of Health Management Form 2020/2021 | ND & HND, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Health Information Management, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The programme is in two parts, Part I and Part II leading to the award of the National and Higher National Diploma of the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria respectively
PART I PROGRAMME (ND)
- 2020 UTME candidate of a minimum of 140
- Candidate must also possess a minimum of 5 credit passes at not more than two (2) sitting in the relevant subjects at the SSCE, WAEC or their equivalent in Mathematics, English Language Biology or Health Science, Physics, Chemistry and any other subject, chosen from Economics, Geography, Religious Knowledge, Nigeria Language etc
PART II PROGRAMME (HND)
Candidates for the programme must meet the following entry requirement for the HND Programme
- National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management with a lower credit.
- Professional Deform/Teaching Certificate in Health Information Management by HRORBN
- Evidence of completion of one year relevant work experience in an accredited Health Institution approved by Board.
- Candidate with a pass (GPA 2.00-2.49) at the ND level with (2) or more year’s post-ND cognate work experience may be considered for admission into HND Programme
- Candidates must have passed Part 1 license examination of Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
CONDITION FOR ADMISSION
- Selection of candidates for the Part I and Part II Programme will be based on screening of JAMB result, WAEC, NECO, GCE and ND/HT and any other relevant qualification for admission.
- The course is residential and compulsory for all students
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- ND candidates admission form is N2000 (two thousand) naira and N500 for on-line processing fee total N2,500
- HND admission form is N7,000 and N500 for on-line processing fee total N7,500
- The candidate should make payment of non-refundable application fee of N2,500 (for ND) & N7,500 (for HND) through Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital remita platform.
- Use RRR number generated after payment to complete the form in the website and a copy would be sent to your email which you will present on the day of the screening.
- The date for the screening exercise for 1st batch part 1 and part 2 programme would be Thursday 24th September, 2020.
- 2nd week of October, 2020 is the commencement of new academic session for 2020/2021
- Supplementary screening for 2nd batch comes Monday 14th December, 2020.
- Prospective candidates should come along with the ORIGINAL COPIES of their Certificates, processed admission form and payment receipt for the screening.
- Log in to www.shimnauth.net.
- Click on Admission form and go through the instructions
- Register first before you log in to start the registartion
- Before you start the registration make sure you have paid to NAUTH account through remita platform
- You can use your phone to login to www.remita.net
- Click on Federal to type in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
- Under it select service/purpose which is school fees/purchase of form
- Note you can pay online or at the bank before your registration would be successful
- Use the payment recipet that has RRR number to proceed for the registration
- Make sure you have your credentials scanned including your passport and upload them where necessary
- On completion of the registration, a copy of it will automatically be sent to your email. Inorder words you must have a valid email address before you start your registration
- Print out the copy and present together with other credentials on the day of the screening/interview.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NAUTH School of Health Management Form 2020/2021 | ND & HND”.
Thanks For Reading