Miss Africa Great Britain Application Form 2019/2020 | MAGB 2019 Registration Guide & Details
Have you been searching for relevant information concerning the “Miss Africa Great Britain Application Form 2019/2020 as well as MAGB 2019 Registration Guide & Details?, and have not gotten all the answers you seek concerning the registration and application procedure?, then you are in the right place.
- The pageant is highly competitive and seeks to bring out those leadership qualities in women.
- The foundation thereby supports the winner in executing their platform in serving humanity and making our world a better place. Over the last eight years, our Queens have devoted their time to charity work in the UK and Africa.
- We aim to instill into these young ladies, the culture of giving.
- In addition to charitable giving, this pageant aims at promoting African culture, tourism and lifestyle to the wider world.
Therefore, if you want to participate and stand a chance to become the Miss Africa Great britain for 2019/2020 and have been searching for [miss africauk 2019 and application form, miss africa great britain 2019 winner, miss africagb 2019, miss africa 2019, miss africa 2019 winner, who won miss africa 2019, miss africagb 2019 winner, miss africa2019 contestants, Miss Africa Great Britain Application Form 2019/2020 | MAGB 2019 Registration Guide & Details], then you can see that you are not the only one.
However you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this page under the following headings;
- History Of Miss Africa Great Britain
- Hall Of Fame and past Winners
- How To Apply And Requirements
- Sponsorship Advice For Contestants
Our main goal is to is to use the allure of beauty Queens and models as tools to advocate for the needy and campaign or fund-raise for the less privileged. Our model is not just to raise funds for causes, but also to supervise and execute these projects.
This ensures that funds are used for the sole purpose they were raised for.
- 10 Good Reasons Big Brother Naija Is A True Nigerian Show
- TBoss Biography & The Big Brother Naija Project Progress | How To Win BBNaija 2019
- 3 Strategies That Helped Efe Win Big Brother Naija | How It Can Help You Win In 2019
- History & Objectives of Big Brother Naija | All You Need To Know About BBNaija
- Bbnaija Audition Questions 2019 | Tips On How To Pass Big Brother Naija Interview
- BBNaija Application Form 2019 | How To Apply For Big Brother Naija Audition 2019
- Auditions For Big Brother Naija 2019 | Requirements&Price For Form
- List of Nigerian Talents Shows For 2019 and Their Audition Dates
- 6 Top lucrative Jobs You can do to make money during christmas
- Make Money Online By Posting, commenting and Like posts on Steemit.
The following are the past winners of the miss Africa Great Britain.
If you selected for the final, you will need to generate £250 cash sponsorship. This can be either a personal (friend or family) sponsorship or a commercial sponsorship from the likes of your place of work, a local boutique, hairdresser or gym.
The purpose of this sponsorship is to help cover some of the costs the Miss Africa GB competition from the photoshoot, to rehearsals , training and the Grand Finale.
You will be trained by the 3 time Best Model Trainer in the UK, Mr Fierce also known as Catwalk Professor.
If you are lucky enough to be selected to take part in the final, your place will only be secured once you have confirmed your sponsorship.
Contestant Sponsorship benefits include:
- Company logo on the Africa GB website
- A link to sponsors website from the MAGB website
- Company promotion on MAGB social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- Use of the contestant in one promotional opportunity either before or after the competition final.
- Company name mentions throughout the final by Miss Africa GB hosts.
- Company logo in the MAGB Grand Finale programme
- 2 free tickets for the Miss Africa GB Grand Final
If you would like to be considered for Miss Africa GB 2019, please apply here. Deadline for the competition is 31/04/2019.
To apply to enter the Miss Africa GB competition you must:
- Be a legal resident of England, Scotland or Wales
- Be between 17-35 years old (you must be at least 17 and under 35 – ie 34 – on the 1st of October in the year of the final)
- Be free to travel to Africa for a charity project (if you win Miss Africa GB)
- Never have been married or have had children below 4 years of age at time of application.
Please complete the form below to submit your application to take part in Miss Africa GB and remember to take care in completing this application. Your entry will be judged on the quality of your answers as well as your photographs. You will also be required to agree to the competition terms and conditions. If you are lucky enough to reach the final of Miss Africa GB, you will be expected to generate £250 sponsorship. For more details of how to do this please click here.