Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “L3 Technologies Systems Engineering Summer Internship 2021/2022 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the L3 Technologies Systems Engineering Summer Internship 2021/2022 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [l3 internship interview, l3 communications internships, l3 internship salary, l3 technologies coop, l 3 communications job, l3 technologies drug test, does l3 drug test interns, l3 technologies rockwall tx, L3 Technologies Systems Engineering Summer Internship 2021/2022 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “L3 Technologies Systems Engineering Summer Internship 2021/2022 ″
L3 Technologies, Inc. is delighted to offer the Systems Engineering Summer Internship 2019. The program is open to US Citizens or have a permanent resident with green card status who have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
The Systems Engineering Intern will participate in all phases of system design, including customer/end-user interface, requirements capture and analyses, development of architectural views, the design of systems, detailed design support, integration support, test procedure development, and test support.
The selected student will participate in the design and development of systems solutions that meet or exceed customer and end-user expectations and execute system engineering efforts within the allotted budget.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: L3, USA
Internship can be taken in the U.S.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major| Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Candidates must be pursuing a B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering.
- Candidates should be entering their sophomore year of college or have completed at least 30 college credit hours and be currently enrolled as a full-time student.
- Candidates should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen or have a permanent resident with green card status.
- Candidates must be motivated, disciplined and exhibit a willingness to learn while being organized, self-motivated with the ability to manage constrained time requirements.
- Must have the ability to works well with others and can produce high-quality results with general supervision
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Program benefits include: They offer a competitive hourly rate.
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
They encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
In addition to the meaningful work experience, students have an opportunity to develop professionally, learn from mentors, establish a professional network, support military with volunteer opportunities and participate in fun social activities with other interns.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Full-time: The summer intern session is May 20 – August 2, 2019.
Notification: Not given
To apply, you will need to enter online.
To be considered, all candidates must apply online with a resume that states current GPA and anticipated graduation date.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing. Applications are open from Feb 11, 2019, 6:24:01 PM.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “L3 Technologies Systems Engineering Summer Internship 2021/2022 “.
Thanks For Reading