Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Kaduna College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form 2024/2025, kaduna state college of nursing and midwifery result, school of nursing abuja, katsina state college of nursing and midwifery, nursing school form anambra is it available, kaduna state school of nursing form 2024, school of nursing kafanchan application form 2024, school of nursing kaduna form 2023, kaduna state college of nursing and midwifery portal, kaduna state college of nursing and midwifery result,then you are not alone.
Important as Your Life
Before you proceed it is very important for you to Know the difference between Registered Nursing and Registered Midwifery, How long it takes to study Nursing in Nigeria and if NCE, OND and HND Certificates can be used to study Nursing in Nigeria. Simply refer to the videos below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission Into the Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery (KSCNM) Nursing and Midwifery programmes for academic session.
NB: The Kaduna State College of Nursing form is on for FREE. All applicants should note as follows.
Online application commences from Saturday November and ends on December
The following courses are offered by the College:
- Basic Nursing: This is a three (3) year programme. It is split into six (6) semesters.
- Basic Midwifery: This is also a three (3) year programme which is split into six (6) semesters.
- Post-Basic Nursing: This is an eighteen-month programme which is split into three (3) semesters.
It is hoped that the College will soon commence the following courses pending the Nursing and Midwifery council’s approval:
- Post Basic Midwifery
- Perioperative Nursing
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates must have at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology in not more than two sittings
- Acceptable SSCE results are WAEC, NECO NABTEB, and GCE.
- Candidates can combine WAEC with NECO, WAEC May/June with WAEC GCE or NECO June/July with NECO GCE
- NABTEB is also accepted, but the two (2) sittings must be NABTEB
Only female applicants are accepted for midwifery
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as the time of admission
- Applicants don’t need to have written JAMB UTME before obtaining the form.
- No official closing date for this form – urgently register if interested. It may close sooner.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Step by Step Instructions to Fill the Form
- Visit the College web site on https://kscnm-sch.ng/index.php.
- Go to Admission Page and click on Request for the free Application form.
- Create Account using a valid email and a password
- Login with your login details
- Fill the required fields with correct information
- Upload your photograph
- Provide new scratch card details for the O’level sittings listed.
- Check the Checkbox to indicate that you have read and agreed to the above terms
- Submit the completed information
- Print the acknowledgment slip which contains your application number
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULE (ORAL & WRITTEN)
- Tuesday 24th November to Thursday 28th November, 2022
Candidates shall be communicated through the telephone number they provided in the Signed application forms, after the submission of the application.
Beware of Fraudstars!!!
This is to inform the general public that application forms for entry into the Kaduna State College of Nursing & Midwifery Kafanchan are NOT for sale. Do not be deceived into paying any sum of monies to any personal accounts in an attempt to buy an application form.
Do you have any issues or difficulties?
This unit provides IT support to prospective applicants. Our team of highly skilled IT experts is dedicated to meeting your every need and help you get the most out of this portal. you can contact: Mr. Micah Bala on:
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Kaduna College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form”.
Thanks For Reading