Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Art 2020, jamb recommended textbooks for english, recommended textbook for jamb 2020, jamb recommended books for literature, jamb recommended textbooks for 2020, jamb use of english textbook, government textbook for jamb pdf, jamb recommended books for literature 2020, jamb syllabus 2020, then you are in the right place.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
The pioneer Registrar was Mr. Michael Saidu Angulu who served from inception in 1978 to 1986
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board have always warned and advised students and applicants on the use of the Prescribed textbook to study for JAMB.
A lot of students use textbooks not prescribed by JAMB and still pass the examination though but it is always advisable to follow instructions so that success can just be at the tip of your fingers.
JAMB Recommended Books for Art
- Banjoko I. (2000) Visual Arts made Easy: Textbook for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, Movic Publishing Company Ltd.
- Egonwa, O.D. (1991) African Art: A contemporary Source Book, Benin: Osasu Publishers.
- Eguilae, S.A. (1985) The Essential Groundwork in Art and Design, Omotola Standard Press and Bookshop (Nig) Ltd.
- Erese, U. O. and Ogunsina E. D. (1989) Creative Arts and Crafts for J. S. S. Onibonoje Press.
- Nahab, S. J. (2003) Art of the Millennium for Senior Secondary Schools, Ehindero (Nig.) Ltd.
- Ogumor, E. (1993) Certificate Art for Junior Secondary Schools and Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olaosebikan W. A. (1982) Cultural and Creative Arts, Evans
- Olurukooba, B. K. (1991) Art for Senior Secondary Schools, ABU
- Uzoagba I. N. (1982) Understanding Art in General Education, Onitsha; African Publish Ltd
- Wangboje, I. N. (1982) A Textbook on Art for Junior and Senior Secondary Schools, Evans Publishers
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Art 2020”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2019 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2020
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2020
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips