Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for JAMB Recommended Books for Igbo 2021, jamb recommended igbpo textbooks, jamb syllabus for igbo, recommended books for literature in english jamb 2021, jamb english book, waec recommended textbooks for economics, waec recommended textbooks for mathematics, hausa jamb syllabus, jamb brochure and syllabus, then you are in the right place.
SCORE 280+ In JAMB 2021. Download and Install JAMB CBT APP NOW for practice. CLICK HERE
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
The pioneer Registrar was Mr. Michael Saidu Angulu who served from inception in 1978 to 1986
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board have always warned and advised students and applicants on the use of the Prescribed textbook to study for JAMB.
A lot of students use textbooks not prescribed by JAMB and still pass the examination though but it is always advisable to follow instructions so that success can just be at the tip of your fingers.
JAMB Recommended Books for Igbo
- Emenanjo, E. N., Okolie, F. O. and Ekwe, B. U. (1995) Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị Sukul I.
- Emenanjo, E. N., Dike, O. N., Agomo S. N and Ezeuko, R. O. (1999) Exam Focus maka WASSCE na UME, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Ezikeojiaku, P. A. Okebalama, C. N. Onweluzo, C. N and Ekwe B. U. (1991) Ule Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Ikekeonwu, C., Ezikeojiaku, P. A., Ubani, A. and Ugoji, J. (1999) Fonọlọji na Grama Igbo, Ibadan: University Press Plc
- Nzeakọ, J. U. T. (1972): Omenala Ndị Igbo, Ibadan: Longman.
- Okoye, O. F. S., Ofoegbu, N. F. and Ezidiegwu, B. L. (1997) Ọgbara Ọhụrụ Ụtọasụsụ, Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị, Onitsha: Houston Publishers Ltd.
- Osuagwu, B. I. N. (1979): Ndị Igbo na Omenala Ha, Nigeria: Macmillan.
- Ubesie, T. U. (1978): Ọdinala Ndị Igbo, Ibadan: Oxford University Press.
- Umeh, I. O. A; Onyekaonwu, G. O. Nwadike, I. U. and Okeke I. O. (1992): Ụtọasụsụ na Agụmagụ Igbo nke Sinịọ Sekọndịrị Sukul, Ibadan: Evans.
- Uba – Mgbenena, A. (2006): Ụtọala Usoroasụsụ Igbo, Ibadan: Gold Press Ltd.
- Anozie, C. C. (2003), Igbo Kwenu: Akụkọ na Omenala ndị Igbo Enugu: Computer Edge Publishers.
- Ọfọmata, C. E. (2005): Ndezu Ụtọasụsụ Igbo. Enugu: Format Publishers (Nig) Ltd.
- Ofili, D. N. Anozie C.C. and Chukwu, A.O. (2012): Lingwistiiki Sayensị Asụsụ II. Enugu: Computer Edge.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Recommended Books for Igbo 2021”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2021/2022 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2021/2022
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2021/2022
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips