ISID Research Grants for Non-EU Students from Low or Low-Middle-Income Countries in the USA, 2023
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ISID Research Grants for Non-EU Students from Low or Low-Middle-Income Countries in the USA, 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the ISID Research Grants for Non-EU Students from Low or Low-Middle-Income Countries in the USA will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [international society for infectious diseases inc, international society for infectious diseases jobs, www isid org icid, research articles on infectious diseases, international conference on infectious diseases 2023, infectious disease magazine, international meeting on emerging diseases and surveillance vienna, imed infectious diseases, ISID Research Grants for Non-EU Students from Low or Low-Middle-Income Countries in the USA 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ISID Research Grants for Non-EU Students from Low or Low-Middle-Income Countries in the USA ″
ISID Research Grants for Non-EU Students from Low or Low-Middle-Income Countries in the USA
The generous scholarship of US$7,500 is jointly funded by the International Society for Infectious Diseases (ISID) and European Society for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID). The program is open for non-EU residents of low and low-middle income countries classified by the World Bank wishing to come to Europe for a fellowship.
The program is given the opportunity for candidates to extend their research experience; learn from experienced infectious disease specialists; and return home with knowledge and processes that will help them improve clinical practice in regions where it most needs strengthening.
Founded in 1986, the International Society for Infectious Disease (ISID) is a non-profit organization that works to control the outbreak of infectious disease and improve the care of patients suffering from these conditions.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Application Deadline: April
- Course Level: These grants are open for researchers
- Scholarship Award: US$7,000
- Numbers of Award: Eight
- Nationality: Non-EU low or lower-middle income countries
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: low or lower-middle income countries as classified by the World Bank, from outside of Europe are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Areas of interest include, but are not limited to: Investigations of the epidemiology, path physiology, diagnosis of infectious diseases
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- ISID/ESCMID fellowships are open to residents of low and low-middle income countries, as classified by the World Bank, from outside of Europe.
- Applicants who are less than forty years of age, and will benefit from the opportunity to work or study outside of their country of residence are eligible for the program.
Making careers in this field of public health highly valued. The scope of these departments is so wide on a local, state, and federal level, job opportunities, and job stability are quite high. This career path is a special physician’s condition so that you can work out of any public health facility that meets the public’s clinical requirements.
Applications must be completed online.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/eSites/394713/Homepage.
The scholarship application is comprised of:
- Research plan – 5 pages including background, methods, limitations, and references
- Applicant CV
- Letter of reference from the applicant’s institution
- Letter of invitation/reference from the host institution
- CV of mentor/host from the host institution
- Budget details
At the time of application for this fellowship program, there is no need to take admission in the university.
- Up to eight grants of up to US$7,000 each will be awarded annually and are available to support the professional development of young investigators working in the field of human infectious diseases by funding pilot research projects to be carried out over the course of a year at the applicant’s institution.
- Due to a high volume of applications, ISID is now prioritizing low and lower-middle income countries.
Scholarship Application Link.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ISID Research Grants for Non-EU Students from Low or Low-Middle-Income Countries in the USA”.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants
Leave a Reply