Federal University of Technology Minna FUTMINNA Open Distance and e-Learning Admission Form 2023/2024
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Federal University of Technology Minna FUTMINNA Open Distance and e-Learning Admission Form 2023/2024, then you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Degree Programme of the Centre for Open Distance and e-Learning (CODeL), Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA), leading to the award of degree of B.Tech. Computer Science approved by the National Universities.
Advantages of the Programme:
- Payment of School Fees: Candidates are given special concession to pay the tuition fees in installments.
- Award of Degree Certificate: The same certificate obtained by those in the face-to-face study mode will be awarded.
- Stable Academic Calendar: The Academic Calendar of the programme is not affected by industrial action (strike), lockdown occasioned by the outbreak of covid-19 pandemic, etc
FUTMINNA Open Distance and e-Learning Admission Requirments & Duration.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JAMB APP NOW
DOWNLOAD O3SCHOOLS WAEC APP AND ACTIVATE TO BLAST WAEC. CLICK HERE NOW
- To qualify for admission, candidates MUST have at least five (5) ‘O’ Level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and either Biology or Geography in NECO, WAEC, NABTEB or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings. In addition, Direct Entry (DE) candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit in Computer Science/Engineering at National Diploma (ND), or credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at HSC/GCE-A Level/IJMB.
Duration of the Programme:
- The programme is designed to last for a minimum of five (5) years (10 semesters) and a maximum of 10 years (20 semesters) for UTME candidates.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Open Distance and e-Learning Admission Form.
Candidates are advised to visit: www.codel.futminna.edu.ng to obtain instructions for the purchase and completion of the online application form. They are to pay a non-refundable application fee of N5, 000.00 only for candidates applying within Nigeria and US$15 for those outside Nigeria, payable into the University account via MasterCard.
Closing of Admission:
Completed application forms not received by 12 midnight of 31st December will not be considered for this batch of admission.
For Further Enquiries, please contact:
Phone No: +234-705-535-4496, +234-813-248-3940, +234-803-689-7955,
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Federal University of Technology Minna FUTMINNA Open Distance and e-Learning Admission Form“.
Thanks For Reading
Read other FUTMINNA Articles
FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes Admission Forms
FUTMINNA Admission List | 1st Batch, 2nd Batch, 3rd Batch & DE Admission List
FUTMINNA School Fees | New & Returning Students
FUTMINNA – Federal Poly Offa B.Tech Degree Admission List Released
FUTMINNA Post UTME Result | How To Check FUTMINNA Post UTME Result
FUTMINNA Post UTME Form Is Out Online, Futminna.edu.ng | Latest News
Updated List of Courses Offered In FUTMINNA | FUTMINNA Cut Off Marks
Federal University Of Technology Minna FUTMINNA Academic Calendar
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
Federal University of Technology Minna FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees
FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission List Released | Check All Batches Here
FUTMINNA Pre-Degree & IJMB Admission Lists | Check Admission Status Now
FUTMINNA Cut Off Mark | FUTMINNA JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
Offapoly-FUTMINNA B.Tech Degree Post UTME Form
Federal University of Technology Minna FUTMINNA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
Federal University of Technology Minna FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form
FUTMINNA Post UTME Past Questions, PDF’s & Answers FUTMINNA Post UTME Exam Focus
Leave a Reply