Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ CEBHA+Doctoral Scholarship For Research In Low & Middle Income Countries 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the CEBHA+Doctoral Scholarship For Research In Low & Middle-Income Countries, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [doctoral scholarships, phd fellowships, scholarship positions phd, phd full time scholarship, research scholarships, overseas research scholarship, scholarship positions for developing countries, postdoctoral fellowship 2020 for developing countries, CEBHA+Doctoral Scholarship For Research In Low & Middle Income Countries 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ CEBHA+Doctoral Scholarship For Research In Low & Middle-Income Countries, 2020.
CEBHA+Doctoral Scholarship For Research In Low & Middle Income Countries, 2020
The Collaboration for Evidence-Based Healthcare and Public Health in Africa (CEBHA+) is awarding doctoral students to apply for a 3-year scholarship.
Scholarships are awarded to international as well as Malawian citizens.
The Network aims to build long-term capacity and infrastructure for evidence-based healthcare and public health in sub-Saharan Africa, by focusing on both prevention of disease and delivery of care for NCDs.
Cochrane South Africa (SA) is part of the global, independent Cochrane network of researchers, professionals, patients, carers and people interested in health.
Cochrane is a non-profit organisation that prepares and disseminates information (in the form of reviews) on what works and what doesn’t in health care.
These reviews enable policy makers, health service providers and the public to make informed decisions about health care.
- Applications Deadline: November 26, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral degree programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields related to Public Health.
- Scholarship Award: The total scholarship is valued at € 24,000 and will be paid out over 3 years. The scholarship will be administered through the successful candidate’s university; and it will cover tuition fees and research costs, and contribute towards living expenses. Payment of the scholarship will be as per the university policy; and continued payment of the scholarship will depend upon the candidate’s satisfactory progress against agreed goals. The successful candidate will be mentored by experienced researchers within the CEBHA+ Network.
- Nationality: Scholarships are awarded to international as well as Malawian citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Each of the doctoral candidates will be hosted at one of three institutions:
- South African Medical Research Council (students may be registered at any university in sub-Saharan Africa)
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Malawi
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to international as well as Malawian citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Eligibility criteria for applicants per institution:
|South African Medical
|University of Malawi|
|Citizenship||Not a criteria||Not a criteria||Malawian citizen|
|Qualifications||Master’s degree||Master’s degree in Public Health or Epidemiology|
|PhD registration at University||Students already registered or accepted and intend to register at any university in sub-Saharan Africa||Students already registered or accepted and intend to register at these institutions|
|Research background||Public health, global health, clinical epidemiology, or nutrition or related field||Public health and epidemiology|
|Research interest||NCDs-related research and evidence synthesis methods||Evidence-based health care, epidemiology, public health|
|PhD proposal topic||Policy relevant NCDs-related research within the LMIC public health context||Policy relevant NCDs-related research within the LMIC public health context or evidence-based health care|
|Employment||Not more than 20hrs/week|
|Contact person||Bey-Marrie Schmidt||Traci Naidoo||Suzgika Lakudzala|
|Email address of contact person||bey-marrie.schmidt-at-mrc.ac.za||Traci-at-sun.ac.za||Slakudzala-at-medcol.mw|
How to Apply: Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria should please submit the following documents by 26 November 2018.
- Completed application form
- Copy of Passport/ID
- Full CV
- Motivational letter outlining relevant research experience
- Proof of registration from doctoral candidate’s university (if applicable)
- Summary of intended doctoral research
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ CEBHA+Doctoral Scholarship For Research In Low & Middle-Income Countries, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020