Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Ave Maria University Post-UTME/DE Form 2021: Eligibility and Registration Details, then you are not alone.
For admission to the university’s degree programs, applications are being accepted from qualified candidates.Ave Maria University was founded to meet Nigeria’s need for quality education and is approved and accredited by the National University Commission. The university is dedicated to providing intellectual, moral, vocational, and sound education in order to produce total men and women who will have a positive impact on society.
Admission forms for the following programs are available on the university’s website:
FACULTY OF LAW
- B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. International Relation and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relation and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship Studies
- B.Sc. Taxation
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
FACULTY OF BASIC SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering and Digital Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Prospective candidates with 2021/2022 UTME results are eligible to apply. The minimum qualification for Degree programs is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits, including English and Mathematics, obtained in no more than two (2) sittings.
Prospective candidates whose UTME choice is not Ave Maria University are also eligible to apply, but must change their UTME choice to Ave Maria University through JAMB after being offered admission.
Candidates who are awaiting the results of this year’s WEAC and NECO may also apply.
Prospective candidates for Direct Entry admission must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O’Level Credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings and an A’Level result (JAMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels Results).
POST-UTME Screening Dates:
Month of July, 2021.
1st Screening: Tuesday 6 and Thursday 8 July, 2021
2nd Screening: Tuesday 13 and Thursday 15 July, 2021
3rd Screening: Tuesday 20 and Thursday 22 July, 2021
4th Screening: Tuesday 27 and Thursday 29 July, 2021
Month of August, 2021.
5th Screening: Tuesday 3 and Thursday 5 August, 2021
6th Screening: Tuesday 10 and Thursday 12 August, 2021
7th Screening: Tuesday 17 and Thursday 19 August, 2021
If you haven’t already paid for the downloaded admission form, please do so to the designated bank account.Proof of payment must be submitted prior to the Post-UTME screening.
- Printed hard copy of Admission Form;
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment form ;
- Character Assessment Form;
- Applicant’s Confidential Report;
- Guidance and Counselling Form;
- WAEC & NECO results if available.
Items ii-v must be downloaded from the University website, completed, and presented during the Post-UTME screening at the University Permanent Site.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ave Maria University Post-UTME/DE Form 2021: Eligibility and Registration Details”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2022/2023 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2022/2023
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2022/2023
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips